Saturday, May 31, 2014

My flying dream comes to life!

Greetings, fellow humans!

Recently I was fortunate enough to partake in an "Asheville influencer" day at Navitat Canopy Tours which is about 20 minutes away from Asheville. If you have never done a zip line tour, or even if you have... I heartily encourage you to check them out. This is a really safe and easy way to get an unforgettable adventure.

Since I was a little kid, I have dreamed of being able to fly. On May 20th, 2014 it happened in my waking life. Below is a "selfie" video I took on the tour:


Western North Carolina is a beautiful and lush place. I love hiking and biking here. It was also a nice treat to fly above it.

OK, now go outside and play!                        Much love, Mo the human

No comments:

Post a Comment