I hope to live that long, but not at the expense of living.
Through scraped knees, and broken bones,
Stubbed toes, and broken hearts, I plan to earn my way...
To graceful wisdom.
I hope to dance with those who are not yet born.
To sing with them their songs.
To see through their eyes.
To taste, once again, the reckless joy of a youthful body,
Like the one I have today.
I wrote this short poem over 7 years ago when my wife was pregnant with our first kid.
I'm happy to say, thanks largely to a few key changes, I feel even more youthful and alive today than I did then!
- learning all I can from everyone I meet
- appreciating the joy that can come from failures
- eating real food
- high intensity exercise (HIT)
- meditation (both moving and still)
- reclaiming my natural foot structure and gait
- reclaiming my natural squat...
- better sleep patterns
OK, Now go outside and play!
Much love, Mo the human